Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My toyota alphard ANH10 low rpm Assistant: What is the

Customer Question

Hi. My toyota alphard ANH10 low rpm
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2006
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Battery was changed
Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please what is the problem you have at low rpms?
Thanks in advance.