experteer
experteer,
77184159

My toyota hilux 2015 (thailand) immobilizer in suddenly died

Customer Question

my toyota hilux 2015 (thailand) immobilizer in suddenly died but when any key on the remote was pushed the led light still blinking. Theres any way to do it my self to rematch or reprograming my remote.
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: LED light on my remote. its blinking shown the device is working, but no respon when lock/unlock my door
JA: What is the model of your '15 Toyota?
Customer: is was kun16 with 1kd engine
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i already try to fix it myself accordingly using from the internet info.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope thats all
Category: Toyota
Expert:  experteer replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Unfortunately the programming of the keys is only possible via a Toyota diagnostic device.

That means if the key or the transponder in the key should really be the problem, only Toyota can teach it again.

Usually it is the reading coils on the ignition lock that do not recognize the key or transmit the signal.

However, problems with the immobiliser are always one thing for a garage, as only it really gets access to the system.

I'm sorry I can't tell you anything else.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer YourCustomer/p>