experteer
experteer,
77184159

My toyota auris 07 engine not moving. it has engine oil..

Customer Question

JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: one month back full service with oil chnange. I parked start car, next morning did not start. battery is new.
JA: What is the model of your '07 Toyota?
Customer: toyota auris
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: mechanic advised to replace engine, it will cost too much, so finding someone who can move the engine
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Toyota
Expert:  experteer replied 18 days ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

What did the mechanic say what should be defective directly at the engine?

Where do you live (in which area)?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Good morning..mech said engine seized..i live in ub1 post code..no msg on screen..no plug broken..oil level ok.
Expert:  experteer replied 18 days ago.

Thank you very much.

Ok, if the engine is seized up, the only thing that really remains is either the replacement, or the removal, the complete disassembly, and after a precise diagnosis the repair of the engine.

I have found in my system two workshops in London specialising in direct engine repairs.

http://www.motortechengineering.co.uk/index_files/Page380.htm

https://www.croxtedmotors.co.uk/

Especially the first, can disassemble the engine and repair the cylinders.

You may be able to make an enquiry there.

Expert:  experteer replied 18 days ago.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Expert:  experteer replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer