Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

How to turn off Toyota versio internal sensor. To leave dog

Customer Question

How to turn off Toyota versio internal sensor. To leave dog in car at pit stops
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Internal sensor once car is locked. To stop alarm being activated by movement inside the car
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: Versio Sport 2012
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 11 days ago.

HI

Thank you for your question, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade hopefully I can help.

To turn off the internal sensor when leaving an animal in the vehicle: On vehicles without smart entry &

start system: Turn the engine switch to the "LOCK" position and press the intrusion sensor (as attached diagram)

cancel switch.

Vehicles with smart entry & start system: Turn the START STOP" switch off and press the intrusion sensor cancel switch, Pressing the switch again will re-enable the sensor.

This needs to be done eveytime the vehicle is exited and the sensor needs to be disabled.

I hope this answers your question, but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread

If this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue, even

after clicking accept you can continue to ask further details by replying to this thread.

Many Thanks

Steve