Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

I am interested in a Toyota RAV4 icon 2018 on sale at the

Customer Question

I am interested in a Toyota RAV4 icon 2018 on sale at the local dealership. What should I be looking for?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kevin replied 18 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Vasco. And my knowledge of car mechanics is below basic
Expert:  Kevin replied 18 days ago.

Hi Vasco I hope you are well. really at this age, there should be no issues with the car at all. make sure everything works from each window to the ac blowing cold.make sure it drives smooth and without and knocks or rattles.The only other things are to ensure that the services have been carried out every year