sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I’m about to buy a Toyota Corolla verso it has oil in the

Customer Question

I’m about to buy a Toyota Corolla verso it has oil in the radiator can I drive it until fixed
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: I’ve no idea
JA: What year is your Corolla?
Customer: 08
JA: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no a garage is going to fix
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don’t think so
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, when do you plan to make this repair? Probably the damage is in the cylinder head gasket, driving it for a long time in this way could lead to major damage.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What’s the answer

Dear customer, when do you plan to make this repair? Probably the damage is in the cylinder head gasket, driving it for a long time in this way could lead to further damage, I do not advise to drive it if the repair time exceeds one week.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer, I hope you will take heed of what I have mentioned above and try to solve your problem as soon as possible, if you can use your car for a few weeks, but since there is a probability that the leak is in the cylinder head gasket, it is not advisable to postpone repairs for a long time.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.