Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

exceed variable camera 40mph recorded at 59mph M1 south bound

exceed variable camera 40mph recorded at 59mph M1 south bound j26 to j25

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

8.44 am Sat 7th June 2014

I was in the traffic flow never remember seeing a variable speed road clear was in the middle lane think it is 4 lanes at this point on M1

I was not over taking

Are you asking what sentence you will get ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sentence or find

If this is 59 mph in a 40 mph zone then the sentencing guidelines say 4-6 points or a ban of between 7 - 28 days and a fine.

Its at the bottom end of the sentencing bracket so I would expect 4 points. There is no prospect of a ban. There is no particular aggravation here.

The fine would be between 75-125% of your weekly income. Unless there were literally workmen at the road side I would expect between 75-100%.

There will also be costs of £85, the victim surcharge of roughly 10% of the fine.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there a chance I could get a fixed fined

It is possible but not likely. It would exceed the sentencing guideslines but they can do that when it suits.