Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My partner and named driver failed to stop when asked by police

My partner and named driver failed to stop when asked by police and driving without due care and attention, what is the likely outcome of these offences please?
What is the nature of the careless driving please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He failed to stop when.a copper indicated him to and drove down the road at speed. He was eventually stopped the site's entrance and was

What was teh speed limit and what was the speed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He kept to the speed limit whilst going through the village area. Then he entered a road which was national speed limit. He travelled on this road for approximately one and a half miles then turned into the road (private rd) and was stopped at the entrance to the caravan park we live at.Hope this helps

Ok.
So what speed was he doing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No faster than 50 mph it's a B Road with no Street lighting.

I thought you said he was speeding?
I am going to need to know the nature of the driving without due care to tell you what the outcome will be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He swerved up an embankment on his side of the road when an oncoming car came nearer. This was all recorded by police, he had taken a few more strong painkillers than prescribed. But was not tested for this or made to do any walking in a straight line of touch his nose with eyes closed

OK.
That is the bigger issue. The major issue is the driving without due care and attention and I would expect 3-6 points unless a pedestrian was actually placed at risk.
There is an outside chance that the failure to stop could be prosecuted but I wouldn't expect it. If it is prosecuted than it carries 3 points and a fine. It is rare that this offence is prosecuted these days and a driving without due care and attention usually covers the criminality.