I have received a red 'Final Reminder Before Court Action' parking charge

I have received a red 'Final Reminder Before Court Action' for a parking charge that I have no knowledge of. This is the first communication I have received. I have not had the original PCN or a reminder to date.
***** *****
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Who issued it please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not sure, the payment details are Civil Enforcement Ltd.
Did you ever remember getting a ticket? Were you ever in the location alleged?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Attached copy of final reminder
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There are no details about the alleged offence and no parking ticket issued.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It just refers to this PCN by number and asks for payment of £100. No other communication up to this point.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The PCN number should start with two letters if issued by South Glos or Bristol City. I can not trace where this number would have been issued.
Have you written and asked where and when it occurred?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I emailed this yesterday:
"Dear Sir/Madam
I am the registered owner of the vehicle relating to this charge: KD07 XUJ
I have just received a Red Final Reminder for this parking charge notice.
This is the first communication I have received regarding this charge and as to date I have not received the parking charge notice or reminder to pay.
On this date I am unaware that the car was parked in a manner that would have incurred this charge.
Could you please forward some evidence to support this charge."I included the PCN number in the heading as a reference.
I have tried calling them on the number supplied but it is always busy.
This has raised my suspicions as to the authenticity of this demand.
Thanks. I have checked the PCN and they are genuine and members of the British Parking Association. It looks like a genuine demand the phone number is *****
You need to ask for evidence. So by law they have to give you a ticket, or place it on windscreen. Then you have an opportunity to appeal. Therefore you need the evidence to show it was on your car in the first place.
If they can't there is no claim against you. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could you tell me who the company is and where they operate please.
They are based at:
Civil Enforcement Ltd
Horton House
Exchange flags
L2 3PF
But they operate and regulate private car parks all over the country. So I dont have a list and it wont be available to the public.
can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you Alex. I will just have to wait for them to reply to my email.
Yes indeed. They should also supply evidence of where and with the ticket fixed to your car.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: