How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 12074
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Morning l have 3 offences : use of motor vehicle on a road

Customer Question

morning l have 3 offences :
use of motor vehicle on a road /public place without 3rd party insurance.l had insurance at the time.
offence 2: drving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence -endorsable offence. my licence has been exchanged to a british full licence .
Offence 3 : use of a motor vehicle on a road without a valid test certificate. l am aware this would have been my fault but the other 2 offences can you help me ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If you show a valid insurance certificate and licence to the Crown they should drop these charges. I presume you have done that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not done so , can I attach the insurance certificate and my photocopy of my driving licence and post it to Hampshire Constabulary
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You should send it in with the plea form and ask that these two charges be removed from the case. Remember to take copies for yourself.