75100385

I drove my (ford car) into a ford(River) it has three routes

i drove my (ford car) into a ford(River) it has three routes the this particular ford two routes have signs that state unsuitable for any motor vehicles but i happended to fing the only route that states deep ford which i have been though many deep fords in the past for them to be very very shallow there seemed to of been an attempted repair to the road that leads into the ford but there is a 2 foot drop into the ford ...(deepest part by the look of it) but my engine sucked up water and damaged my car apparently the local farmer says there are many cars that get damaged here but the council wont rectify the signage ...can i hold the council responsible for the repairs.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I assume you knew there was a ford there and decided to drive through it?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i did, it did not look like very deep or any cliffs drops in sight (looks were very misleading)
Do you have a number?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have just sent it in private message
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
I will call shortly.Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks
Calling now.Alex