How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3223
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Reference POPLA Verification Code(###) ###-#### Thank you for

Customer Question

Reference POPLA Verification Code(###) ###-####
Thank you for your message informing that the subject appeal has been unsuccessful.
I find the findings of your assessor unsatisfactory in the he has not acknowledged the fact that I did enter my registration number. This as I have already indicated was closely observed by the Trinity Court’s receptionist. Whilst it is possible that I incorrectly entered my registration number so that it did correspond with that number recorded on the ANPR system. It would have been interesting to see those numbers recorded on Premier Park’s listing adjoining the time of my entrance to the car park. This I note they have refused to do.
In my view it be better practice for the terminal in the foyer to be able to print an acknowledgement of the details concerned so that this dispute would be stopped. I wonder whether Premier Park would be prepared to go to that expense.
Finally in my view it seems that this organisation is victimising the very people that have come to the building for assistance in finding employment.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another organisation. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wanted help in a dispute over parking my car in a privately owned car park. Will more information about the matter assist you?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I thought you had meant to write to a different company! I will send this to an appropriate Expert who will hopefully be able to help.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi. What did you want to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear JoThank you for you recent correspondence. I understand that you are unable to pursue with this matter and therefore I would be obliged if you would refund the fee of £32.Yours sincerely***** *****
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Ok. All the best.