Can i get a case moved from one magistrate to an other. I

Can i get a case moved from one magistrate to an other.
I was caught for speeding in London before Christmas and was out of the country when the fixed penalty came through and therefore did not return it in time and causing the issue to go to court .
I have today received a letter from the court in London telling me i must attend in July.
I live in Somerset which is six hours way at best. Is there a way i can get this case moved a little closer to home .
Lee stanley

Hello Lee my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Are you intending on pleading guilty or not guilty?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am guilty i have never denied that i already have 6 points and the letter says it was adjourned because the court is considering disqualifing me

Ok - you can ask the Court to move it. But generally the matter is dealt with at the Court area which the offence occurred.

You can ask the Court to transfer it to your local Court as you are pleading guilty and if you are disqualified at least you will be local and get home.
But you need to write to the Court and make a formal application