How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3223
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

In January this year I was going to work around 05.00am, l

Customer Question

In January this year I was going to work around 05.00am , l drove fast enough to make time and l was caught over by police, the area covered 30 and 60 kph hour. I was stop by police and l was given a form that l will hear from them. In June a letter was sent to me to confirm the report and also whether l will like to come to court or not, I pleaded guilty and wanted my charge for over speeding and not to go to court.
Upon awaiting for my charge, l am now sermon to court for full hearing , l don't why? I have no penalty on my licence but per letter states, due to the penalty on my driving licence l can be sentence to disqualify for driving. There has been serious harassment by NSL and traffic police for reason l don't know.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?