Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been Prosecuted for a road traffic offence, I don't

Customer Question

I have been Prosecuted for a road traffic offence, I don't want to plead guilty.I need help
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi - I need more information - what exactly happened, was it your car, registered to you, your age and do you have any points on your licence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me on***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a used mattress to dispose of, I took it to the skip in a small van they would not collect. I was told to bring it in a car.I took it to the skip with my wife's car and tied it to the roof of the car, on my way I noticed the police two street light poles ahead of me.I could not move fast because of the wind.I was driving an automatic car a decision I took in case I might need to support the load on the roof, I also asked my daughter to accompany me.
The Police I saw ahead of me did not stop me, but turned into the next street at the round about and I passed.When I got too the skip I untied the rope, at that point the police drove into the skip I kept doing what I was doing until one of them invited me over to their car.
Put me in the back seat of their car and started questioning me.Asked me some questions about the load not being secured and driving with one hand.Then told me he is not sure if the offence is chargeable but he will report and let other make the decision.This happened on Oct. 1, 2016. On March 24th, 2017 I got a prosecution letter.They are charging me for
RC86814 - Driver not in position to have proper control
RT88521 - Use on a road a motor vehicle/trailer- danger of injury due to weight/position/distribution/security of loadI don't want to plead guilty because load was tied
I was driving an automatic car and disable people with one hand are given license to drive.
I have 3 points already on my license and if this gives me 6 points I will have a total of 9 and lose my license and my job.
I wouldn't be able to take care of my family and mortgage.I am given 21 days from 22nd march to plead guilty/not guilty to the charge.Please helpAge - 46
Car registered to my wife
3 points on license
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I will make an offer for you. I cannot call until I am home tonight though.

Or can carry on online for the same price?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this on top of the online charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, is the £50 on top of the £38 I paid before?