Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a received a notice of intended prosecution. It says:

I have a received a notice of intended prosecution.
It says: alleged offence of motor vehicle fail to comply with red/green arrow/lane closure flashing light signals - automatic equipment
I want to know what it actually means please?. There is no speed recorded, it is blank. I can take a fixed penalty of 3 points and £100. However they will NOT supply photographic evidence unless I go to court.
I have no recollection of this but I may have done it but I am not sure what it is. My licence has 12 points on it.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: this was from the Thames Valley Police
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I recieved the letter today
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: i did a speed awareness course 2 years ago

Hi - was this a rail line crossing? what are the dates of the points on licence please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I have no idea where it is as it just says the A322, Bagshot Rd, Bracknell. That road is probably 8 miles long.
My licence is clean and no point taken off it. I did a speed awareness course about 2 years ago for being 4 mph over 30 zone.
No convictions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am interested why it doesn't have a speed recorded (that is blank).
Also, why they only provide photographic evidence if you go to court?

Well, isn't the issue that they are saying you went through a red light?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know to be honest. I looked on line and it usually tells you if you it was a red light and for how long after it changed that one went through it. However, don't they produce photos in those circumstances. Why would I have to go to court to get evidence?

Does it quote S36 RTA?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it doesn't

I would imagine there is no speed recording because they do not allege speeding. they are alleging a traffic light offence.

They only provide their evidence if you contest the matter. At the moment they are making a diversionary offer and so they do not have to reveal their case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please, why don't they provide the evidence as in a speeding conviction. Is it because they may not have it and is it worth going to court over?

Hi. I can call now Is that any good?