How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 7283
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I had a non fault accident I am currently off work to the

Customer Question

HiI had a non fault accident I am currently off work to the pains I have The pains I have are from my right ear to shoulders are hurting and hard to move, my lower back on the right hand side is hurting. And from my right elbow to my index finger is tingiling, this is like I have have pins and needles, this is waking me up in the night due to the pain. My question is How much do you think I will get in compensation?Many thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you had a medical report with prognosis?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No not yet only have been to A&E & my local GP
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Ok. You need a medical report with prognosis as that depends on how much you can claim.

But to give you an idea a 3 month injury is £2100, 12 months is £3600

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?