Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I've stupidly managed to get 12 penalty points and have been

Good morning my name is*****'ve stupidly managed to get 12 penalty points and have been disqualified for 6 months I'm a coach driver and live on my own and it's my only form of income, can you help.

Are you asking if you can avoid the ban?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi jo, I know I've brought this on myself and this is hard to admit,but I have a fear of opening the post which started in 2008
I'm currently paying Liverpool an £800.00 fine 3 points fixed penalty and 3 points for not responding to their mail and think Oxford have done the same as I didn't respond to the mail, is there anything I can do to avoid the ban.