Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am having problem with Dart Charge,details as follows.On

I am having problem with Dart Charge,details as follows.On the 9/10 I paid the crossing fee of £5., on the 17/10 I received a penalty charge notice to which I replied to on the 23/10 giving details of when this was paid, and have since given a copy of my bank statement as proof that the charge was taken from my account on the 10/11. Since then I have phoned also and explained the situation to various managers at Dart Charge who keep saying they have no record of payment being made. This absurd situation has now got to the stage of them demanding 115.50 as a fine for non payment,I have since once again sent copies of all correspondence recorded delivery to the Traffic Enforcement Centre, St Katharines house,21-27 St Katharines St, Northampton, NN1 2LH. Help!!W.A.Dixon

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you ever lodge a formal appeal for the charge?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please contact me by phone as at 80 yrs old I'm not well up on the tec side, thanks.

I will call shortly. Will show as withheld.