Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I’m due in court on april 16th as the back wheels of my

Hi I’m due in court on april 16th as the back wheels of my vehicle went through a red light because I had to break as the 40ft wagon in front of me put his breaks on at the last moment,as I got to see later tht the road ahead went into 1 lane so as all the cars past us at hi speed which then created a bottle neck inwhich the wagon driver at to break inwhich I then had to do the same,which held me up from getting completely through as I wud have got through comfortably if it wasn’t for the fact the driver had put his breaks on which he had to do as the cars to his right had right of way even though they were careless I have now been penalised for. I have been to a magistrate court and they said it wud be heard in another court then they wrote me and said it will now be at the first court it was adjourned at. Also I’ve now received a letter from The CPS which now says my next hearing is now at anouther court inwhich and not the one the court told me to go to which is Leister and CPS says loughborough. Do u thing I need to call or do I just go to the one the leister magistrate court and not the 1 the CPS as referred to which is Loughborough

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What are you charged with ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My back wheel went through a red light becase I had to break

Is this S36 RTA?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi I’ve not had a call when will I get one

I can do a call but I'm in the middle of something right now

I could do later tonight?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi it doesn’t mater then thx how much as it cost me plz

I can do now?

How are we getting on?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi. I’ve had no further info on the mater. So I’m still at square 1.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi I don’t no wat the S36RTA i was trying to explain a traffic offence

That is because you didnt' respond to my post above saying that I could call.

I can do now?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I’m sorry for not responding
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi it’s okay to call me now

Ok.

Trying now.