How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 72944
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The Police have sent my son an Intention to Prosecution

This answer was rated:

The Police have sent my son an Intention to Prosecution Form, stating that he had been involved with an incident with a pedal cycle, he has not he phoned the case officer and the case officer said he had made a mistake and the incident was with a vehicle who were claiming he had hit from behind then not stopped and left without giving his details. Does the fact that the form says one thing but the police now say they have made an error invalidate the matter. Should not a correct form be sent with 14 days of the incident which is this Wed 16th May.
Thank you

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but how would this have stopped him naming the driver?

He seems to remember an incident as he contacted the officer?

Jo C. and other Traffic Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, pls see my question as above, basically police sent NOIP form with incorrect details which they have admitted is a mistake, alleged incident not with a cycle as on the form but with a van/car the claimant saying my son drove into the tear of the vehicle and did not stop of exchange details, he is being considered for prosecution for Driving WDCA , failing to stop after and accident, failing to report a accident, as the form is incorrect what should he do?

Hi. I can call and I can do it now but are you aware that it increases the cost? Nearly double the amount I believe?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No call as yet pls call and advise me or refund my payment many thanks Judy Butt

Can you see my post above?

The one where I plainly asked if you still wanted a call because of the price increase?

Are these info requests visible?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No one has called me l would like to request a refund please
Thank you Judy Buty
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Judy Butt not Buty

That is because you are not responding to my information requests

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry l have provided the information in two e-mails, l did understand that the charge would be double but do not wish to continue thank you. Judy Butt

Ok. Good luck.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you, when will l receive my refund? Judy Butt