Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My daughter received a parking charge notice for parking in

Customer Question

My daughter received a parking charge notice for parking in Eccas Close Private car park after she was told she had 10 minutes to collect her young (18months old) son but on her return 5 minutes later found a parking ticket on her car, Where does she stand
Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Sorry it is in Hereford Herefordshire
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No not as yet the ticket was issued on the 18th july 2018 at 1301hrs
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she got her information from a Hereford parking enforcement office but she does not have his number
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

Are you asking if she is liable? Sorry for the delay overnight.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Why have you taken £40 out of my account when i cancelled my membership while still in my trial period
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

Probably because those were your instructions I would imagine. You will need to email customer services about that. We are never involved in the billing.