Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I park my car in parking where the ticket should be issued

Customer Question

i park my car in parking where the ticket should be issued with the registration number. I typed as usual but the ticket issued without my registration car number. I keep the ticket for valid, but the parking company is asking a penalty?
Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: nottingham city centre
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: i don't know i need advice. i just add i've got a record of ticket in the same parking.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I made an appeal to popla which gave them right, that I do not agree because i paid the ticket and it's not my fault when it doesn't issued my registration number. And actually the same machine still doing it.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Who is the issuer?