How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3265
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My car was just hit by a residents car who was reversing his

Customer Question

my car was just hit by a residents car who was reversing his car out my car has been off the road and is on sorn iv got all the details from the driver who says he passed his driving test 5days ago he has i surance whichiv got a picture on my mobil phone / what do i need to do now
Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: no it has just happend
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: my car has not moved over the last year excipt for a mot 8months ago my car is parked up on residents car park
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes where and how do i have my car fixed
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today..

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

What would you like to know about this?

I will respond in the morning now

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
can you call me in the morning my no is***********
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

I can call but not until tonight as I'm due in court and it will also rack up costs.

I will make an offer anyway.

But I can carry on online at the same price as you've already paid at about 10.00hrs.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would like to know what am I to do as I have not had my car. insured and not driven it for a year because of my health problems
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Ok but do to achieve what?

Can you ask a specific question?

Otherwise I won't know what you need to know.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hellow i contacted you last night as to a resedent on car park who reversed into my car which i have not driven on the road its on sorn off road parking my question is as to speaking to a lawer and the price of this
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Yes, i remember.

I need to know what your specific question is ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
as to the £43 and is this person belonging to your orgnisation is this price a one off and how manny times will be able to contact them
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Im sorry but I've no idea what you mean?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
as to switch to a live phone call to speak to some one to help me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
with what i should and where and who i should be speaking to as my car is not covered by insurance
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Oh right. Theres no need to pay for a call. I can carry on online.

I suppose he has insurance?