Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My husband is a surgeon and had a car accident nearly 3 yrs

Customer Question

My husband is a surgeon and had a car accident nearly 3 yrs ago. Pins and needles got so severe, and had to get the suregery on last Novemeber (23 months after accident). Unfortunately as a complication the nerve got damaged in the operation and cannot work as surgeon. Is there any set formula to compensate on this sort of occasion? Is it worthwhile to source a good solicitor in this sort of case or just stick to anyone supplied by the insurance company initially. We are not impressed by them until now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Has he had a medical report saying whether the surgeon was negligent?I assume that is what you are asking, was the surgeon negligent?