Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I’ve i’ve been given a parking enforcement letter from a

Customer Question

I’ve i’ve been given a parking enforcement letter from a private parking firm from which I paid the parking ticket And the way they make you pay is very confusing and they’ve given me A letter saying if I don’t pay the fine and want to go to court and they will give me a call judgement which will affect my credit for the next six years, I have photographs of the text message that I paid for the parking and a bank statement which I paid 6 pound , I would like some help pls
Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: London
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No yet, as it’s a Solicitors letter from the parking firm
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It Dates that if I want to go to call I’m not paying the fine for me to seek independent legal advice which I want to do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

How can I help with this please?