Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I was living at Omega court 58, private land with private

Customer Question

Hi there, I was living at Omega court 58, private land with private parking, I had a parking permit on my window, I received 2 fines, I payed them, and now, I received a third one, which is a 100£ fine. It says that I was parking illegally on the 14th of September and I received the notification just now. As I said I had every permit and everything on there, so I have no idea why did they send this, what should I do to not pay them. For your record, I moved away from that place on the 5th of October. Thank you
Assistant: Because the Traffic Lawyer will solve your problem quickly right now and for a fraction of the cost of seeing an in-person Traffic Lawyer. What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: London, Romford and I haven't consulted a local attorney
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 27 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 27 days ago.

Who is the issuer please?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
CPM
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Car park management
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
The ticket I am talking about is a parking ticket, which was without question not my bad, I had my parking permit on my window and I still got a ticket
Expert:  Jo C. replied 27 days ago.

Ok. Are they alleging overstaying or not parking within lines ?