Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have 4 speeding ticket within 3 days. I have been told by

Customer Question

I have 4 speeding ticket within 3 days . I have been told by the traffic police I can do a awareness course to reduce it to 9 points . I have 38 in a 30 in the same location. They have suggested that I should take legal advice and my case may be looked in court with judges discretion. I have a clean license of 40years and don't know the best course to take
Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Sleaford , Lincolnshire
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I have sent the papers back and just waiting for there response
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so , but I have just come out of a very messy divorce and had to move away and get a new job and feel safe this is just the last thing I need
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Do you have other points?

Have they agreed to a speed awareness course for one?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No i don't , one of them I can due an awareness course . It was the same area for 3 of them . I have traveled that way for the past 6 months with no issues. I will lose my job , The last one on Wednesday was an area I had never been trying to locate a hospital for a mammogram added stress waiting the outcome .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

In that case, I'm not sure what legal advice you need to take?

this would lead to 9 points. You Won't be subject to a ban.

Why should you lose your job?