Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Paprked in car park I regularly. Parked in super market car

Customer Question

Paprked in car park I regularly.
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Parked in super market car park. Registration number inserted, paid my charge and proceeded to print out. On checking ticket I noticed the first two letters of the registration were not printed but I am certain I pressed them. A car park I use regularly, understand how it works but when the visual check on the machine had been provided I was unable to see what was on the screen but proceeded because of queuing. My husband has suggested we write explaining providing copies of my incorrect ticket, a copy of my previous weeks correct ticket, a copy of car registration form with copies to the supermarket for information. Any advice? Thanks
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No I am being proactive before I receive fine as we know that people are and have been fined £60 for failing to correctly provide registration. It is automatic
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Did you not pay for a new ticket ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello Jamie. I have been signed terms but with a view to your charges I am now concerned that will be dis proportionate to the fine that will be due. So without knowing cost of advice in relation t0 a fixEd penalty of £60 I believe it will be better for me to proceed without your advice.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Ita a one off fee for online chat, but they do give an automated option for a phone call.

We can keep it online for the original fee.

Did you not pay for a new ticket when you realised it was wrong?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no more work thank you. I am withdrawing. tThe £43 would be disproportionate in this case. Thank you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Ok, sure. Please do not reply.