JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

My car was stationary as I was giving way and the car

Hi, my car was stationary as I was giving way and the car crashed into me. It was a head on collision. I recorded him admitting fault and saying he wasn’t concentrating. Can this recording be used as evidence by the insurance company
Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Uk Wales
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

Yes indeed it can be used and it can also be used in a county court or a high court setting too, should liability be in dispute. Let me know if you have further questions in relation to the accident or the evidence.

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (there should be a button on your screen to do this), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 3 months ago.