Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I parked my car at Brighton station. I paid. Subsequently I

Hello, I parked my car at Brighton station. I paid. Subsequently I realised that I had entered the wrong reg.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I kept the tickets showing I paid but have now got an enforcement team after me. Not yet
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Brighton station East sussex
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Hi thank you for message, did you wish to contest the ticket? As the information was entered incorrectly by you, it may be prudent to pay the fine than risk further, enforcement action which increases the cost of the mistake. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
legally a miss-typed vehicle reg means I have to pay a fine for the time my car was parked by me on my card. Does that not seem strange? No room for error. Clearly that car is mine and clearly I paid for parking on that day. That we can prove. So how much to contest it as it is just bullying