Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have just received a notice of intended prosecution, for

I have just received a notice of intended prosecution, for speeding 35mph over the limit on the motorbike. It was me riding the bike. 53 years old. Never any speeding ticket since driving in England (in 2006), and immaculate record in Germany 12 years before then. never a speeding point anywhere (Italy, Germany or UK). German driving licence. Trying to gauge what the consequences will realistically be (I know in theory could be prosecution and a fine commensurate to my salary) considering this is the first speeding offence.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Hi, thsi was in Wales, B4391, Bala
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I don't know. I have only received the notice of intended prosecution today. They only ask me to confirm if it was me riding?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot be sure that there will not be further notices as I was in Wales an entire week and was riding with some enthusiasm.

Hello I am currently reviewing your question and will return to you shortly

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok I am available, too. Will I be charged for th ecall?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Excuse me, Sir, but are you on the other side now? I read you are "still available" for this online conversation but no sign of activity from your side..