Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have received a PCN from euro car parks for parking in a

Hi I have received a PCN from euro car parks for parking in a pub car park in Kenilworth where myself and 2 friends had lunch. I didn't notice any signsthat I should buy a parking ticket and nobody mentioned it in the pub. Should I pay this fine?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: The Green man Pub/restaurant Kenilworth, Warwickshire
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No its just a first notification, PCN
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that we had lunch in the pub, paid for by one of my friends and we left straight afterwards.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

are you saying there were no signs at all?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No just that I didn’t notice any signs. I haven’t returned to the site since.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Please can you stop this process it will be cheaper to pay the fine thank you but please cancel my request.