Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have named my wife as a second driver with policy

Good afternoon, I have named my wife as a second driver with policy (elephant) for 6 years does she has a right for no claim bonus as she did not made any claims thank you.
Assistant: Has your wife discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: not yet
Assistant: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Welcome to JA.

I am currently reviewing your query and will return to you shortly.

The general rule is the main driver which is the policy holder will be the only person to accumulate NCB. So if your wife has been a named driver on the policy she will not be able to accumulate the NCB. There are however companies out there which will allow your wife to earn NCB while being a named driver.

Do you understand what i have stated, if yes i will proceed to the next step on how to find out whether or not she has 6 years NCB.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yes understood please proceed for the next step thanks.