How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 5485
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

L got a letter for parking on taxi space, l went to toilet 2

This answer was rated:

Hi , l got a letter for parking on taxi space , l went to toilet 2 min and a taxi driver took a picture of my car , l want to mention that l am a pco licensed .the letter is saying that l have to go to the council on 11 of november and they suggested to come with a solicitor .not sure what to do , can you please help me.
Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Invite to an interview under caution
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: The interview will be recorded
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The allegation is that the vehicle was left unattended in a marked hacney carriage rank at Egham railway station .This is an offence contrary to the Local government Miscellaneous Previsions Act 1976 part ll section 64 - prohibition of other vehicles on hackney carriage stands. An appoitment has been made at Runnymedw Civic Centre

Hi thank you for your message, I would advise that you seek a criminal solicitor to represent you. If you are on a low income you may be able to get a solicitor to represent you for free under legal aid. To do this you will need to find a solicitor using the law society find a solicitor search here:

You can search by town/postcode and area of law in this case crime. You can also filer the results by legal aid. I hope this helps and would appreciate if you could rate me 5 stars in the top right of your screen and then Just Answer will credit me for my time.

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 5485
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Jeremy Aldermartin and other Traffic Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi , this is not an answer to my question
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

how can i help please