How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 865
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

Speeding ticket appeal, Bristol, south Gloucester county, I

Customer Question

speeding ticket appeal
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Bristol, south Gloucester county
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I do not know which family member was driving at the time of the alleged incident.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Am I allowed to make an appeal?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello, I just wanted to know if its genuinely possible for an appeal against a NIP I received?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

yes you may appeal if you were in fact not the person driving. The difficulty you will find is that Road Traffic Act requires for you to say to the police who was in fact driving at the time.


I hope I have clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

All the best