ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Speeding ticket appeal, Bristol, south Gloucester county, I

Customer Question

speeding ticket appeal
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Bristol, south Gloucester county
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I do not know which family member was driving at the time of the alleged incident.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Am I allowed to make an appeal?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I just wanted to know if its genuinely possible for an appeal against a NIP I received?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.

yes you may appeal if you were in fact not the person driving. The difficulty you will find is that Road Traffic Act requires for you to say to the police who was in fact driving at the time.

I hope I have clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

All the best

RL