How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3857
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We have staff working in an off-site building which is owned

Customer Question

Hello, we have staff working in an off-site building which is owned by someone else who also use part of the building. There is a car park with one disabled bay. We have a member of staff who is registered disabled and is charged £1 a year to use this space. They have now been told she can no longer park their. The owners of the building are a GP surgery and they say they want the space for their patients. Is this something they can do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Kettering, Northamptonshire
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 months ago.

/Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 months ago.

Do you have a contract to use the car park?