Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

I have been charged with speeding and on a top basis find

I have been charged with speeding and on a top basis find myself having to go to court. Nothing wreckless just a few miles over the limit in each case. I understand I can apply for Extraordinary Hardship on accoount of mife's chronis back condition. How would her doctor address the magistrate in his letter?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in North Yorkshire England and the hearing will be in Nottingham England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Ive seen a solicitor
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Really? And all I wanted to know is how a doctor would address his/her letter to a magistrate.

Hello, my name is Peter, I'm a barrister and will do my best to assist you today. Thanks for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

The doctor can address the letter to sir/ madam, as this is how a magistrate is addressed in court. Collectively they are referred to as "your worships" but it will suffice to address it to "sir/ madam".

Please let me know if I can clarify anything for you.

Can I assist you further with your question?

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (top right of your screen) I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,

Peter

Hello.

I didn’t receive confirmation that you received my response to your question.

Was there anything that needed clarifying at all?

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you but I’m afraid it takes far too long to get an answer. The moments slipped by.

OK. No problem. I did provide the answer to your question on 8 November though, after Nikki referred it to me to assist.

I hope that you received that response at the time.

Peter Collins,
Experience: Barrister at Self Employed