Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Just a general question I am interested to find the answer

Hi, just a general question I am interested to find the answer to. Can speeding result in a criminal record?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Manchester and Leeds region
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No, I am worried because I was speeding on the motorway going to Leeds but received no notification as yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Hi thank you for your message, yes speeding can lead to a criminal record, it is a criminal offence. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.