Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a court case Monday 2nd of December concerning a road

Customer Question

I have a court case Monday 2nd of December concerning a road traffic violation exceeding the speed limit on a 30 mile per hour road/ bypass at a speed of 36 miles per hour. The road had no signage for speed limit I’ver side of the bypass of village Talgarth in Powys. The street lamps were 200 yards apart.
I was driving back from attending a project children in crises, also do youth justice, it was a tiring day.
The police biker had a device where he was there as I came around corner he was on his own.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Hello. Are we too late?