Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a residential parking permit.In a three car parking

Customer Question

Hi, I have a residential parking permit.In a three car parking bay,The two cars in front of me took slightly more space than they were supposed to so when I parked my rear tyres were a foot outside the white line and I was given a ticket. Can i appeal it?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Barking
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No, I can appeal it by post first and if they reject it then it means going to adjudicator
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Who is the issuer please?