How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3802
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need help for road traffic matter Assistant: What state

Customer Question

Hi, I need help for road traffic matter
Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: No they are too busy. From London
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I got latter from police. Offence. Tyre pressure 16%
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: police asked 3 point and £100 fine.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have paid with the link no response now I don’t know what I need to do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Welcome. so what is your question?