Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Hellp. I'm a disable man with mental health problems and

Customer Question

Hellp. I'm a disable man with mental health problems and I've had a stroke. In September2019 me and my son popped into a regular pub/restaurant briefly to collect a xmas menue. There are signs that you have to pay to park. My son was driving as I'm disabled following my stroke. We used out Blue Badge for 15 to 20 minutes. I believed we had done the correct thing. When I received a parking notice/charge I wrote to the company twice with no reply. The company passed it onto a debt collector who have been horrible to me and demanded a fee of £145 now from anially £55.
Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: It was in Cookridge Leeds near Horsforth Town. I feel so I'll and want to end it all
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Not yet they are threatening me. I'm feeling so I'll when I've done nothing wrong.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why are people so ride and unhelpful. The young man I spoke to made me rude back and this also upsets me. Thank you
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

did the signs say even blue badge owners had to pay?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello. I dont think they sad anything . I will have to check
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm unable to communicate due to a stroke last year. My speech is very limited.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Ok, who was the original issuer?