Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Assistant: How can I help? I had a nip for the following:

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I had a nip for the following: driving without due care and attention and also motor vehicle failing to comply with endorsable section 36 traffic sign automatic equipment
Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: London uk
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I don’t know yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i wanted to ask the probability of fine , points, ban, imprisonment and criminal conviction that would need to be declared
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I did drive through a red light, but not intentionally, I just didn’t see it as I was confused about which road to take off a roundabout, then I saw the lights of the level crossing flashing, I don’t have time to slow down so I drive through it, the barriers just started to descend as I entered

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.

You would not need to declare this conviction to employers and others. Insurance companies may be interested because it is a traffic offence. If this is driving without due care though then it would carry either 3-9 points or a ban and a fine. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hi Jo, could you reply in a short message?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Is there any possibility of prison?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Jo?

No? i explained the sentencing outcomes above?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
How likely is a ban versus points, what would need to happen to get the ban?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
How long are bans in this sort of instance?

It depends on how bad the driving was really. up to 6 months.