Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I received a parking ticket off the council on the school

Customer Question

hi i received a parking ticket off the council on the school run yesterday i was parked where there is a dead road due to them placing concrete bollards and i wasnt on double yellow lines as i was parked in the middle of the road so my rear end of the car was backed in to where the bollard is? can you please advise me?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: yes its in warrington cheshire, the road is called sophia drive i was parked where they have place the bollards on the opposite side?
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no i literally recieved it yesterday as i was walking to my car i saw him pull up on his scooter and i started to run over but as i got to him he literally placed it on my screen
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU thanks
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

are you asking if you have a defence at all?