Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have just realised my credit score has dropped about 260,

hello i have just realised my credit score has dropped about 260
JA: Where is this? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: and the reason is i got ticket in private land in a pub in park royal and once last year i wrote them back that i was feeling unwell ansd that's why i stayed in the car for almost an houre and half and then left the parkng
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: i got CCJ now on my Credit Reporet and dont Know why?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes because i called to the court and they said i c an pay £250 to go for A HEARING AND SEE WHAT DOES THE JUDGE DECIDE TO DO or pay £197 and get satisfaction paid

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this?
Have you applied to set the CCJ aside?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I was told from CCJ contact number that i have few optins: 1- pay £250 and have the chance to go to the court for hearing and see what the judge decide!
or 2- pay the amount of £197 and get a letter of satisfaction paid but it last on my history for 6 yearsa
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
So, I am want to know if i take the case to the court do i have any chance to set aside the CCJ?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Once i Wrote a letter to Parking Eye Company who monitored the parking and explained that i was feeling bad when i drop my passanger and needed to wait there for sometimes to get better and then i left the parking.

Do you have a defence to the claim at all?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My Defence is as I said above. I didn't feel good and once before i explained to them and because I moved to a new address I didn't receive any letter from the court otherwise I would reply to them.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I just received letter from Parking Eye company

Ok - is that it? So you accept the contravention?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I accept that I was there but I explained that I didn’t feel good and then ignored them.

If you have a defence you can apply to set aside. You can do this using form n244

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n244-application-notice

The court will set it down for hearing and decide whether or not to set it aside.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.