Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My ex has taken my van it’s in my name it’s my name on the

My ex has taken my van it’s in my name it’s my name on the log book but the insurance is in his name what Wright’s have I got to get it back
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Peugeot panel van
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing there is one key he’s got it I tried to gain access to it but cant
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can I call the police and demand it back

Hi thank you for your message, as the van is in your name, call the police and report it as stolen, explain that he has taken it without your permission and you are the owner. Call them on 101. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can I get the van back
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The police told me it could be a domestic matter

Hi thank you for your message, the police should seize the vehicle and return it to you. If they do not then you can bring legal action against your ex for the return of the vehicle.