Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am trying to find a solictor to help with a possible

Customer Question

I am trying to find a solictor to help with a possible sppeding ticket and incorrect or misleading signage
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Coventry, England
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No not yet I have a NIP and I was the driver and will provide those details but I feel the signage is incorrect and very misleading
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You
Hi, I got a NIP 172 yesterday to name the driver which was myself for sppeding 41 mph in a 30 zone, this road in question has gone from 40 to 30 on the 13th April, i had not travelled on the road for nearly 5 months due to covid lockdown etc.... I beleive the signage was is not coirrect as from where i joined the road there was no indication of speed limit ie a sighn until approx 520 meteres after I have passed first average speed check camera.I can email over map of journey and photos that I have just put together
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No call as I only need advice to see if the signage is legal
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay.

I can look at the maps and photographs? Can you upload them?