Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have several parking questions/typical scenarios we come

Hi, I have several parking questions/typical scenarios we come up against which would be useful to get some definitive answers - our previous motoring experiences/outcomes seem to vary dependant on Council/supplier.We work within the property maintenance industry, we have had instances where we (as an owner of commercial vehicles but not the driver), receive a PCN at Notice to Owner stage but we have not been aware of the existence of a PCN at the discounted stage.
With the NtO being the first time we are aware of an outstanding PCN, do we have an option to request a reset and opportunity to pay at the discounted rate giving us the same terms of payment had we known about the PCN at the time of issues or is this at the discretion of the PCN issuer?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Anybody can ask anything but you do not have an automated right to ask for a further discounted..

However if you are saying that you did not receive the original PC N then you can just make a statutory declaration to that effect and the whole thing is taken back to the issue of the PCA in anyway.

That is all you really need to do if indeed you never received it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jo for your time. Kind regards, Rob

No problem.

All the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/