james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Boyfriend was suicidal so i phoned the police as i feared he

Boyfriend was suicidal so i phoned the police as i feared he would harm himself and was driving somewhere to do it the police woman molly said she just needed to see he was OK few hours later he was followed by 5 police cars and told to pull over so he did and the tried boxing his car in a policeman then tried to enter his car twice and when he couldn't he hit my partners car with a batton which triggered him as he suffers with anxiety so he saw a green light and went to get home he drove safely considering the police were trying to tail gate him and when he got home the he got out and co operated and another police brutally put him to the floor which was police brutality.... This has caused him to be charged with dangerous driving and failure to stop for a policeman which is unfair considering it was only suppose to be a wellbeing check ..... Do you think it is fair?...
JA: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: My boyfriend has been charged with dangerous driving and failure to stop ... End of july in the court date
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: Haydock island m6
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Newton-le-willows Can you find out if he can get legal aid

Hello I am a criminal law solicitor.

I will assist today.

From what has happened, yes your boyfriend can obtain legal aid for the matters at court.

He can either wait until he attends court, then use the duty solicitor on the day who will apply for legal aid, or he can contact a local criminal law firm and apply for legal aid before he goes to court.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you give me number for the solicitor to apply please...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you think he should please not guilty?.. Fight it because he wasn't in the wrong they provoked him

You would need to find a local criminal law firm in your local area.

If you can give me your local post code area I will find a local firm for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wa128jd

Give me a minute.

Russell & Russell Solicitors LLP

Type:

Licensed body law practice (ABS)

SRA ID:

657328

SRA Regulated

• Family law and criminal defence solicitors representing clients in Blackpool, Liverpool, Greater Manchester, Preston, Warrington and Wigan.

Tel:

01204 399299

Email:

*****@******.***

show

Web:

http://www.russellrussell.co.uk

Address:

215 Cinnamon House,
Cinnamon Park,
Crab Lane,
Warrington,
Cheshire,
WA2 0XP,
England

They are a good local firm.

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. Although you have already paid, I won’t be paid by Justanswer for my time if there is no rating left for me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He's too busy is there any other firms that could help?
....

I have entered the details for the Law society solicitor search.

Enter the area of law as Crime and your post code it will then give you a list of firms you can try.